- Baby squid
- Prawn tails
- Skinned and cubed tomatoes
- Oil, garlic, a pinch of salt, , basil.
- White wine
- Slices of toasted bread
Put all the ingredients into a casserole dish and cover. Turn on the heat and remove the lid once all the shellfish have opened. Cook for a few more minutes adding the shredded basil and serve in a dish decorate with toasted bread.
- 3 fruit sorbet flavours, orange cream, m, i.
- Mixed berries
- Icing sugar
- For the cream: 250cl of orange juice, 250cl of water, 30gr of corn starch and 100gr of sugar
Squeeze the oranges to obtain 250 cl of juice, add 250 cl of water, 30 grams of corn starch and 100 grams of sugar. Put all the ingredients into a casserole dish and cook until the cream has thickened. Leave to cool. Put two or three tablespoons of orange cream onto a serving dish and place three scoops of sorbet on top. Decorate with mixed berries and sprinkle with icing sugar.
- 1kg of cleaned prawns with heads and tails
- Oil, garlic
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- 2 oranges separated into juice and shredded rind
- Salt to taste
Toss the prawn quickly in the oil, a little garlic and a little shredded orange rind and drizzle with white wine and cognac. Leave to reduce and add two tablespoons of orange juice. Leave to cook for a few minutes, serve and garnish according to taste.
- A medium sized skinned ray fish
- Oil, garlic, chili
- White wine
- Fresh tomato puree
- 200gr of home made maltagliati pasta
- Ray fish fumet
- Fresh parsley
Fry the garlic, oil and chili in a casserole dish. add the ray fish, drizzle with white wine and leave to reduce. Add two tablespoons of tomato puree and a glass of ray fish fumet. Cook the maltagliati in boiling water and toss in a frying pan. Garnish with parsley.
Serve very hot